Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
53729464

Second opinion] - Can you provide an estimate of a portfolio

Customer Question

Second opinion] - Can you provide an estimate of a portfolio of 29 prints by Kiyoshi Saito made between 1948 and 1969, with a copy of a photo of the artist with his signature. The set is numbered 228/1200. Thanks for any information you can provide. Lillian *****
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 3 months ago.

Hi my name is***** you for coming to Just Answer.
.
I will be glad to help you today.
.
I have been in the antique business for over 45 years, Appraising, Antique shop owner, also buying and selling on today's current market. it is my pleasure to put my experience to work for you.
.

Can you give me the details of your set? Is this in a set that is in a Cloth case portfolio box with silver and green lettering? What size are your prints?

Can you send me pictures of what you have?

Glenda