Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
53729464

I have an oil painting with a register number A17162C, Abary

Customer Question

Hi , I have an oil painting with a register number A17162C, Abary is the artist. What is the value of the painting?
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: It's a floral painting, yellow flowers are in vase . There is a lot of texture to the flowers and the deep green leaves.
JA: Is there anything else the Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: Background is dark on half of the canvas and dark cream shaded on other half
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  rarewares replied 3 months ago.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help. The next step would be for me to see pictures of the painting,
signature and any labels on the back of the framing.
Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures one at a time.