Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.

Approx value of Hastings Tyden Lock 48" (3 leaves) table.

Customer Question

Approx value of Hastings Tyden Lock 48" (3 leaves) table. Square pedestal with 4 feet. The feet ends are a 45 degree cut with about a 1" drop to floor.
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 2 months ago.

Hello, my name is Glenda

It is very important to be able to see what the customer has in order to give a correct informed value!
Here are instructions for sending images several ways, you can choose which one best fits you , be sure it is uploaded to your computer,

If you do not see the blue button that states attach file at the bottom of your page here are instructions to upload images !
Click the link: for instructions on uploading images
Or you may use this method:
Go to
click on Computer
Select the picture file from the box that pops up.
Hit open.
Click on Start Upload
And then copy the link they give you (it will look similar to this and paste it here.
Or:Send them like this: In an Email! This can take awhile depending on how busy they are at Just answer, they do forward them to me.
Send the picture to ,***@******.***, in the subject line put " Pictures for Glenda B in Antiques".
In the body of the message put , your user name and name.
Make sure to send these from the same address that you registered with just answer with , so they know who you are. If you send from a phone the email address on the phone you use has to match the email address you used to register on the justanswer site with.
Sometimes it can take over 24hrs, depending on how busy the site is. We the appraisers are not employees of the Just Answer site, we come to the site to answer questions, we do not work there. They get photos in from customers, they then send them to the correct departments ( categories, ) then they are forwarded to the appraisers. I have no control over how fast all of this happens. I will let you know as soon as they send them to me.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Glenda - I sent pictures several days ago of a table I was interested in the value of. I emailed them as suggested. The charge for this service has hit my credit card , so please respond. Thank you.Thelma Witt
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 1 month ago.

Where did you send the pictures?

Just to let you know the appraisers are not employees of the Just Answer site we do not work for them. We come to the site to answer questions that customers post to the site. We have nothing to do with the customers accounts or business dealings with Just Answer. We are not privy to any information regarding the customers account. We are just a user of the site like the customer is. We have been verified to come to the site to answer questions, that is all we do.

If you have a problem with the account you will need to contact customer service at the Just Answer site you can do so by clicking " Contact Us" at the bottom of the page. Or call them at 1(###) ###-####/p>