ncsunburst
ncsunburst, High School or GED
Experience:  I've been collecting for over 32 years and worked in the auction business for 25 years
61108514

I have 2 or 3 Wilcox IS plates or serving plates. There is a

Customer Question

I have 2 or 3 Wilcox IS plates or serving plates. There is a name in cursive Joanne, on the back of 1 piece. Also it has numbers 7 70? Can you help me with a price?
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable.
Customer: The other Wilcox IS serving plate has the name Brandon Hall, DES PAT PEND. THE numbers on this one is 7571.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Appraiser should know?
Customer: Both plates do not say silver plate.d
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  ncsunburst replied 6 months ago.

Hi, My name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you. The I S stands for International Silver Co.. Yes your first serving plate pattern Joanne from Wilcox International Silver Co. the value in good condition $55.00 to excellent condition $75.00. Your second serving plate pattern Brandon Hall from Wilcox International Silver Co. the value in good condition $45.00 to excellent condition $70.00. I hope this helps you. Thanks Mike

.

If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to ask.
PLEASE remember if you're satisfied with my answer rate my answer
by using the STARS so I will be compensated by JustAnswer for helping you.