Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
53729464

I am trying to identify the artist and origin of the ing

Customer Question

I am trying to identify the artist and origin of the ing doll set (13) purchased at GUM in Red Square in the period 1985 to 1995
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: i have a picture of the signing on the bottom that I would like to send. my item was damaged in a fire last week, and I am trying to establish an approximate value for the item for insurance purposes
JA: Is there anything else the Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: It is a set of 13, largest piece is 6"x6"x14" Fairy Tale scenes
Category: Appraisals
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
how can you give a response with so little information
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
attachments
Expert:  rarewares replied 3 months ago.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the set, box (es) and the marks that you have described.
Also look on the back of her neck or shoulder for any more marks. I realize these were damaged, but give me a photo of what is left

or an example of one and I can go from there.