Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.

I havea large collection of Madam Alexander 8 inch dolls in

Customer Question

I havea large collection of Madam Alexander 8 inch dolls in perfect condition Can you help me
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: my dolls have always been behind glass,never played with,with tags
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: I'm really not sure
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 2 months ago.

Hello my name is***** am a certified appraiser and would be happy to help you. Can you post a few photos of the dolls and possibly the names of a few of them I can give you up to date values once I see the dolls and know the names of them They do have value and look forward to helping you. To post photos click on the file upload and follow the prompts or you may email them to***@******.*** and in the subject line please put "forCustomerquot; and they will forward on to me. Thank you