Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.

I have a Ruth Mayer a/p, 5/26, 40"X28", signed, from 1997.

Customer Question

I have a Ruth Mayer a/p, 5/26, 40"X28", signed, from 1997. Typical beach scean with bicycler and walker in the sand, flowers and elevated white wood deck above in right corner.
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else important you think the Appraiser should know?
Customer: Bough of a tree hangs in from the right corner and covers most of the top. How can I find the value and the name of the a/p?
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  rarewares replied 2 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help. The next step would be for me to see pictures of the print,
signature and back of print where there might be labels or writing.
Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures one at a time.