twinb1201
twinb1201, Appraiser & Author
Experience:  25 years of appraisal experience. Author of 3 books on collecting; President of Association of Online Appraisers.
57035021

Do you know anything about a Revell Atomic power plastic

Customer Question

do you know anything about a Revell Atomic power plastic model kit made around 1956-57-58?
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  twinb1201 replied 3 months ago.

Hello Terry,

My name is ***** ***** I'm happy to help.

The Revell Westinghouse Atomic Power Plant kit was released in 1959 and re-released in 1961. After that, it was never re-issued. If your kit is in excellent condition, unused, complete, and with the original box in excellent condition, its current retail (replacement or insurance) value is approximately $500.

I hope this answer has been helpful to you, Terry.

If you have any further questions or problems concerning this answer, please let me know.

If you would like to work with me on further questions you might have, it would be a pleasure to work with you again. All you have to do is put my name (Judith) at the beginning of your question.

I need your positive rating! Could you very kindly rate my services (with the stars or "accept" button) as this is how I get paid by JustAnswer, at no extra cost to you. We can still continue to communicate here on this thread after you do.

Thank you so much!

Hi Terry,

I am just checking in to see if you have any additional questions about this item. I need your positive rating! Could you very kindly rate my services (with the stars or "accept" button) as this is how I get paid by JustAnswer, at no extra cost to you.