Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
53729464

I have a few little stamps I have had since I was a little

Customer Question

I have a few little stamps I have had since I was a little girl. Just three or four things. Like a envelope that has been traveling got two years. Went to the dead files and back out! It was a please forward envelope I have pic, I just don't know how to send it . And another stamp that is a one penny red it's like only one I have ever had in my possession. And a handkerchief with the president on it. It's of the guy in the wheel chair. My grandpa said he shook his hand out here on the big interstate 99e Oregon!
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  Diana F. replied 6 months ago.

Hi. My name is ***** ***** I'll be glad to help.

.

Do you have any pictures of your items that you can send?

.

If your message box has a blue box that says "attach file" or a paper clip icon you can use that to upload photos.
.
Here's another way that works really well:
.
Go to http://www.imgur.com.
Click "Computer".
Double click the image you want to upload.
Click "Start Upload".
When the image appears on your screen, just copy the link from that page and paste it on this page.
.
If those don't work you can email them.
.

Email the pictures to***@******.***

.

They have to be sent from the same email address that you used to sign up Answer (which is usually the email address you use to Log In). It has to be the same email address or JA won't recognize it and they'll just delete them.

.
Make sure you tell them that you've tried everything and that you're trying to get pictures to me (DianaF) in antiques and give them your screen (customer) name and your real name.

.
That should do it.

.
Thanks,

Diana