Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.

I have a large collection and big variety of the original

Customer Question

I have a large collection and big variety of the original Disney, comic strip, movie people figurines etc.... from 1900 - 193? They were my grandfather's and I'm in my 40s. I need to have an honest expert tell me there value. Can you help me?
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 2 months ago.

Hello my name is***** am a certified appraiser and would be happy to help you. Can you list what you have and some photos if possible. I could then review the items and post actual values for insurance and retail value. I would be happy to help you on these.