LadyTanya65
LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser
Experience:  25+ years experience in Antiques, Certified Appraiser, Speaker, Member of AOA, Asheford Institute Antiques,and I am an Antique Researcher
52235960

I would like the value of a 1993/94 Valentino Beanie Baby

Customer Question

I would like the value of a 1993/94 Valentino Beanie Baby with:
- Original mispelling on swing tag
- Surface mispelling on swing tag
- No stamp on tush tag
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 3 months ago.

Hello my name is***** am a certified appraiser and would be happy to help you. The Valentino Bear with all noted misspellings above has a realistic value in stores today of 45.00 The market once it fell has only kept higher values on bears and these rarities seem to hold value and rising values once again as more are hunting for the rare bears. the misspelled Valentino once had a value of 95.00 and then the market dropped out. I would suggest to hold on to this bear for a year or two as the beanie market has started to rise again and the value on bears will only increase again. For insurance purposes the insured value would be 85.00 today. These were rare when they were produced and caught and corrected. I do not know the exact number of misspelled tags. Yours has all the markings noted.

Thank you sharing this one and if I may be of further help please let me know. i at one time collected largely in these bears by TY.

If I have answered all your questions and helped you please rate my answer as this is how I am paid from the site. It does not cost you anything more to rate the answer it is just how I am paid from the site. Thank you :

At the top left above our post are a series of 5 stars:

1 or 2 stars are that I have not helped you in answering 3-4 I have helped you yet not completely and 5 stars are I have answered you and been fully helpful. If you still have questions please allow me to help you fully before rating with the stars. I enjoy helping customers and do my best to fully answer all question.

Hello, just wanted to check in and see if I may be of further help to you. Let me know if you have any other questions on this Valentino. I appreciate your question and would be happy to help you in further questions on this Bear.