Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
53729464

I have a gold Nicolet pocket watch that has an engraving in

Customer Question

I have a gold Nicolet pocket watch that has an engraving in the inside dated 1917. Case number ***** I haven't opened it so don't know the serial number. Does this watch have any value?
Thanks,
Randy
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  ncsunburst replied 4 months ago.

Hi Randy, My name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you. I'm a member of the NAWCC The National Association of Watch & Clock Collectors. ​If you could please post a photo of the face, and one of the markings so I can give you an accurate value. . Thanks Mike

Hi, I was wondering if you need further assistance with your pocket watch? Thanks Mike

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
We are attempting to get the pictures you asked for, when we get them we'll send them to you.

Hi Randy, Yes please keep me posted. Thanks Mike

Expert:  ncsunburst replied 3 months ago.

Hi Randy, I was wondering if you need further assistance with your pocket watch? Thanks Mike