Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.

I have a4ft mirror 315-36 mirrorB-73 stroupe?very heavy, can

Customer Question

I have a4ft mirror 315-36 mirrorB-73 stroupe?very heavy, can you tell me anything about it?
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: Found at a sale,has scroll like top very heavy dark wood
JA: Is there anything else the Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: No
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 2 months ago.

Hello my name is***** am a certified appraiser and would be happy to help you. Can you post a photo of the front back and any markings on the mirror. From there I can tell you more about the mirror.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I sent a picture of both front & back am anxious for reply
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I also have a strange wine decanter with curious symbols,I would like to identify.

hello, I am sorry however there are no photos showing on my end. If you email photos........ ***@******.*** and in the email be sure and put "for ladytanya65" the company will then forward the photos on to me. I would be happy to look over the decnter also so go ahead and send those photos also.I will need close ups of the symbols. I look forward to helping you.