Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
53729464

Appraisal books

Customer Question

Appraisal for old books
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  Tim in Appraisals replied 7 months ago.

Good afternoon, my name is***** is a pleasure to help you with this question. How many books do you have?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
There are 47 books in the collection that my grandmother left to me and many are very old. There are several first edition first print, and some are special edition. They were all kept in huge locked trunk and most are in excellent condition. I can send pictures to you if you will kindly give me some direction about what pictures to take that will best help you

Thank you, ***** ***** do valuations on books at the rate of $5.00 a book. since this is a large group I will work on this for 4 for $10.00. Let us start with the first 4. I need to see images of the whole book, the title page and the edition page, which is right after the title page.

Here are instructions on how to send photos to this site. Go to:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert- Or you can

email the photographs to***@******.*** attention Timothy in appraisal/antiques.