Doris - dfm925
Doris - dfm925, Pres, Owner, Nashville Appraisals Corporation
Experience:  Antiques store owner 10+yrs. Best of Nashville Two Years.Collector 56+yrs.USPAP compliant. AOA.Founded part of antiques, silver & art collection at local museum

My wife has a piece of paper from 1972 with the following

Customer Question

My wife has a piece of paper from 1972 with the following Chicago Cub autographs....
Leo Durocher, Ernie Banks, Don Kessinger, Glenn Beckert, Steve Hamilton, Ron Santo, Bill North, Billy Williams.
We know they are authentic, she got them in person at their Spring Training site in Scottsdale, AZ.
She has color photographs of the same day of......
Ron Santo, Ernie Banks, Glenn Beckert, Don Kessinger.
The signatures are in green felt tip marker on paper 4" X 6".
If you have an email address I can send you a photo of the signatures.
Is there any value to these items?
Thanks, ***** *****
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  Doris - dfm925 replied 3 months ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is Doris.
I have been an antiques collector, dealer and appraiser for over 56 years.
I will be pleased to help you.

I researched your autographs before I decided to answer your question.

That research indicated that your set of autographs would have an estimated retail value of $900-1000 depending on sale location.

As far your photographs go, unless they are autographed, they would have a retail value of $25 each.

In general, a private seller to a dealer or at auction can expect 30-60% of estimated retail value.

Insurance replacement values are usually about 10% more than retail values.

I hope I have helped you.

If I can help you with further questions about this answer, please let me know before you rate me.

All my answers are quoted in USA dollars.

I endeavor to give realistic, honest answers in a timely manner.

Please take a little time to give me a POSITIVE RATING NOW SO THAT I AM CREDITED BY JA for my knowledge, time and effort.

Please do not rate me down because of system difficulty.

Please let me know if you have difficulty with the site's rating system. To rate me, you should see 5 stars near my answer. 5 stars gives me the best rating.

Kind regards.

If you would like to use me on any future questions, requesting me expires in a short time. If you put "For Doris Only" as the first of three words of the question, most professionals on the site will respect that request.

Hi there!

I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help or do you have more questions about your item that would help?

Kind regards,