ncsunburst
ncsunburst, High School or GED
Experience:  I've been collecting for over 32 years and worked in the auction business for 25 years
61108514

I have a very large tureen with 2 large swans on the lid. It

Customer Question

I have a very large tureen with 2 large swans on the lid. It is marked on the bottom VIETRI 1983 Made in Italy I can send you a picture
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  ncsunburst replied 8 months ago.

Hi, My name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you. Yes Vietri was first started in 1983 by Susan, Frances, and their mother, Lee, headed to the Amalfi Coast where they stayed at the San Pietro Hotel in Positano. During lunch, the three women found themselves captivated by the hotel's colorful, handcrafted dinnerware. They immediately arranged to meet the artisans at a nearby factory in the town of Vietri sul Mare. The soup tureen has a value in todays market from good condition $225.00 to excellent condition $325.00. I hope this helps you. Thanks Mike

.

If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to ask.
PLEASE remember if you're satisfied with my answer rate my answer
by using the STARS so I will be compensated by JustAnswer for helping you.

Hi, You can purchase a new soup tureen from the Vietri site featuring a pheasant for $290.00. Thanks Mike

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I know what I can buy a new one for. I WANT TO KNOW THE VALUE OF THIS ONE!!!!' I want to know what this exact one costs