Appraiser JM
Appraiser JM, Accredited Appraiser
Experience:  Certified Appraiser, Appraiser's Association of America. USPAP qualified through 2015.
30223878

I have the complete season ticket sets of Montreal Canadian

Customer Question

I have the complete season ticket sets of Montreal Canadian & Toronto Maple Leafs from the 2004 - 2005 lockout season. I believe they were only teams to print tickets that season even though the season was cancelled. Can you advise the value of these unique pieces please?
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  Appraiser JM replied 4 months ago.

Hi, my name is*****'m certified appraiser and I'd be happy to help.

These sell on eBay periodically, typically for $20 - $60 per set (depending on how many bidders happen to catch sight of the sale).

Please let me know if I can help further.

Sincerely,

Jennifer

I see you have not yet accepted or rated my answer. Do you have further questions on these items?

Sincerely,

Jennifer

How do I rate an answer?

You can give your rating by selecting one of the five faces located under each answer. Giving a positive rating compensates the Expert for their time with you. If the value of your question is more than the value of your deposit, then your deposit will be applied toward the balance due and the remainder will be debited from your previously specified payment method. Please remember that your Expert will not be paid until you leave a positive rating for the answer.