Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
53729464

Could you please tell me about these three pictures? I'm

Customer Question

Could you please tell me about these three pictures ? I'm sorry the photos aren't that great.
The first two are signed on the bottom left the last is signed on the right. They all read
C (The circle around it )J. DIEDRICH. 1960
There iswater damage on the matting but not on the actual pictures they're in pretty good shape they look like watercolors but I'm thrown off by the copyright Mark. There are a lot of artist with the last name I think it might be Henry J but I can't signatures match signatures.
The sticker on the back reads Don Barney
404 N. Ha or Blvd Santa Ana Calif
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 7 months ago.

Hello

There is a J Died***** *****sted as an artist, but none of his work looks like this style of water color.

I have found no water color similar to this with this signature on it. They sticker is that of a frame shop that was in California in the 60's.

The pieces can be valued for what they are if you like? It is just the exact artist cannot be found.

Glenda