1) Old Paris porcelain reticulated basket in green with monogram in gold, circa 1870, unmarked, value of $700 retail.
2) Meissen porcelain urn with cherubs/putti (cherubs without wings) and florals, mark for the year 1723, value $4000.00 retail.
3) Meissen Figurine, Lady Sitting at Dressing Table, date mark for 1815, value $500.00 retail.
4) 19th century porcelain Floral tree, no marks added in pictures, value of $100.00 retail.
5) Meissen Courting Couple Figurine (lady has green print dress), date mark for 1815, value $700.00 retail.
It is important for you to click the stars after you have read this answer.