rarewares
rarewares, Other
Experience:  Appraiser
68269273

I need someone to appraise Meissner porcelains

Customer Question

Category: Appraisals
Expert:  rarewares replied 4 months ago.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the item and any marks, labels or writing.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
HiCustomer
Please send me your email so that I might upload the photos.
Thank you.Cheers,
Yolanda V. Phinney

If you email, you must
email pictures to***@******.*** and put 'forCustomerin antiques' in the subject line and be sure to use the same email that you used when you signed up for your account so they will recognize your account.
These do not arrive instantly, so thanks in advance for some patience when sending this way.

1) Old Paris porcelain reticulated basket in green with monogram in gold, circa 1870, unmarked, value of $700 retail.

2) Meissen porcelain urn with cherubs/putti (cherubs without wings) and florals, mark for the year 1723, value $4000.00 retail.

3) Meissen Figurine, Lady Sitting at Dressing Table, date mark for 1815, value $500.00 retail.

4) 19th century porcelain Floral tree, no marks added in pictures, value of $100.00 retail.

5) Meissen Courting Couple Figurine (lady has green print dress), date mark for 1815, value $700.00 retail.

It is important for you to click the stars after you have read this answer.

I am following up to see if you have read your answer and need further help with this item.
Please do let me know.