Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
53729464

Can i get a free appraisal vintage Italian chandelier

Customer Question

Can i get a free appraisal for a vintage Ital***** *****delier
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  Appraiser JM replied 4 months ago.

I'm sorry, we do not do free appraisals. The site charges a fee, and the appraisers are paid based on that fee.

Sincerely,

Jennifer

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I paid 19 $
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 4 months ago.

Hello my name is Glenda,
.
Please note I am unable to do live phone conversations. I will not send a message to you asking for a phone call. If you get a message asking to do a phone call, this is not from me. It is an automated message from elsewhere.
.
.
.
I have been in the antique business for over 45 years, Appraising, Antique shop owner, also buying and selling on today's current market. it is my pleasure to put my experience to work for you.
.
You are not charged anymore then you have already paid in order for us to value this for you.

Can you look to see if your Chandelier is Marked? It is possible it is marked somewhere with the word Capodimonte?

Glenda