Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
53729464

Manley corperation hydraulic tool the CAT NO. 910-A SERIAL

Customer Question

Manley corperation hydraulic tool for cars the CAT NO. 910-A SERIAL NO. 8553 . WE ARE TRYING TO FIND OUT WHAT IT IS AND ITS WORTH.
Category: Appraisals
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
My husband started restoring it but i could send a picture
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 4 months ago.

Hello my name is***** am a certified appraiser and would be happy to help you. Please post an overall photo of the item thank you for the photo of the label.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Thank you Tanya. My name is***** will send a photo right now however, it is not completely reasembled yet. And also its original color was orange. But all of the parts are there and it looks like its gping tp actually work fine.

Hi Ginger thank you for these photos and color. I am researching what you had given me and am having a hard time finding the item. Please allow me time to dig deeper and see what I can find on this tool. When I have completed my evaluation I will post back here. Thank you for the photos.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
My husband says its a hydraulic tire buster. Guessing it's era in the late 1920's-1930's. He seen one like it on American restoration series. But i could not find it whenlooking through their episodes. Let me know if you find anything.

I placed it as a tire buster and the same age roughly late 1910-ealry 1930 however I have to prove my answer and am looking to find the documentation now also to do this. Once my research is completed I will post back here for you with the information and value.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Ok thank you for your efforts.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Good morning Tanya
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Are you still going to help me