Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
53729464

I have my fathers old clubs. 1952 McGregor Armor SS2 Woods 1

Customer Question

I have my fathers old clubs. 1952 McGregor Tommy Armor SS2 Woods 1 through 4 and Irons PW through 2 iron. Origonal grips and unmarked band. Do you have any idea of their value.
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 4 months ago.

Hello my name is Glenda,
.
Please note I am unable to do live phone conversations. I will not send a message to you asking for a phone call. If you get a message asking to do a phone call, this is not from me. It is an automated message from elsewhere.
.
.
.
I have been in the antique business for over 45 years, Appraising, Antique shop owner, also buying and selling on today's current market. it is my pleasure to put my experience to work for you.
.

Is this set in a bag?