ncsunburst, High School or GED
Experience:  I've been collecting for over 32 years and worked in the auction business for 25 years

What is the value of 1960s Disney School Bus Lunchbox, with

Customer Question

What is the value of 1960s Disney School Bus Lunchbox, with original metal/glass thermos, in very good condition (very minor edge rust spots). This is signed by the Disney artist who created the design, Al Konetzni, with COA from his son, Al Konetzni, Jr. Signature is dark and clear, signed with micro black sharpie-type pen.
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  ncsunburst replied 3 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** it is a pleasure to assist you. Aladdin’s bright yellow, dome-topped Disney School Bus, however, was on the market from 1961 until at least 1973, selling as many as nine-million units during that profitable period. The value of the lunch box with the thermos has a rarity of 6 on a scale from 1 to 10 from good condition $115.00 to excellent $225.00 plus being signed by the artist you can add an extra $75.00 to each end. I hope this helps you. Thanks Mike

If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to ask.
PLEASE remember if you're satisfied with my answer rate my answer
by using the STARS so I will be compensated by JustAnswer for helping you.