Appraiser JM
Appraiser JM, Accredited Appraiser
Experience:  Certified Appraiser, Appraiser's Association of America. USPAP qualified through 2015.
30223878

I have a drawing with Picasso signature. Elderly woman said

Customer Question

I have a drawing with Picasso signature. Elderly woman said he in fact drew it in Atlanta GA in the early 1960's. She bought it and has had it since. It is a very simple drawing of a bird with a flower in it's beak. How could I find out if Picasso was, in fact, in the Atl area ay any time? And if so how could I authenticate the drawing?
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  Appraiser JM replied 4 months ago.

Hi, my name is Jennifer.I"m a certified appraiser, and I'd be happy to help.

If you can upload a photo of the drawing, and a close-up of the signature, I'm happy to take a preliminary look for you.

https://ww2-secure.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-0

Jennifer

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I do not have the ability to upload the picture, however I do have the picture and have a photograph of it on my iphone. Is there any way I can send the picture to a phone?
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
May I send it to the number that was text to me?(###) ###-#### ***** feel that the initial question that would need to be answered is that Picasso being from Europe, mostly France would he have even been in the United States at any time during the early 1960's.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I did send the picture from my phone to number from which I received text
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Hi Jennifer I am trying to get someone to walk me through on uploading the picture
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I will need help to upload this picture. Am trying to find help. Thank you for your patience.
Go to the customer care page and use the chat feature.