Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
53729464

I TRYING TO FIND ABOUT A GEREM STAIN PUNCH BOWL THAT MY

Customer Question

HELL MY NAME IS DEBBIE ********* I TRYING TO FIND ABOUT A GEREM STAIN PUNCH BOWL THAT MY FAMILY HAD FROM OVER 50 YRS
Category: Appraisals
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
COULD U PLZ TELLMESOMETHING
Expert:  rarewares replied 9 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the item and any marks, labels or writing.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
OKAY I CAN TRY TEL U ABOUT THE MARKERS GOT CASTLES BOTTON SOMETHING LIKE A Y I THINK 3030 SHAP OF A SPADE. GOING TO TRY GET A PIC
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
DO U HVE A EMAIL

You can email pictures to***@******.*** and put 'for rarewares in antiques' in the subject line.
Use the same email that you used when creating your account so that they will recognize you.
These do not arrive instantly, so thanks in advance for some patience when sending this way.

Expert:  twinb1201 replied 9 months ago.

I see you have requested a new Expert. My name is ***** ***** I'm happy to help.

Are you able to upload or email pictures?