Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
53729464

I have a painting I purchasedin 1978 of three clowns painted

Customer Question

I have a painting I purchasedin 1978 of three clowns painted by Don A. Key. It is 3ftx4ft. He is a Korean artist who did most of his paintings in the USA. His portraits include purchases from the Army War College in Penn. Prince Juan Carlos of spain. family portraits of President Carter and family. He was born in Korea but did most of his painting in the USA. We paid $300.00 in 1978. We haven't had it on our wall for over 30yrs. Would like to get rid of it but have no idea what its worth. Could you help or direct me?
Richard ********** ********** ************
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  rarewares replied 5 months ago.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help. The next step would be for me to see pictures of the painting,
signature and any labels on the back of the framing.
Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures one at a time.