Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
53729464

I have a lots of NBA cards that goes back to 80's to 90's

Customer Question

I have a lots of NBA cards that goes back to 80's to 90's and I am wondering how I should assess them before selling.
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 11 months ago.

Hello my name is Glenda,
.
Please note I am unable to do live phone conversations. I will not send a message to you asking for a phone call. If you get a message asking to do a phone call, this is not from me. It is an automated message from elsewhere.
.
.
.
I have been in the antique business for over 45 years, Appraising, Antique shop owner, also buying and selling on today's current market. it is my pleasure to put my experience to work for you.
.
Are you wanting to know how to value these before you list them for sale?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
where to post these cards.

Hello

The best place to value what you have is online, you can use this site to do that. It is the top site everyone goes to. Then when you know what each card is worth you can list it on Ebay, Ebay is the place everyone sells from. It has world wide attention.

.

Go to: http://www.beckett.com/price-guides/basketball look up each card you have.

You can also check here: http://www.dacardworld.com/sports-cards/

Also go to Ebay to check what the card you are going to list might have sold for in the past 30 days, you can do that here: http://www.ebay.com/bhp/nba-cards Click on advance search, then the next page click completed auctions. This shows what has sold.

All of these sites will help you with pricing and selling.

.

As appraisers we do not work for the Just Answer Site. We are independent appraisers who are verified to answer questions for the Just Answer site.
.
The only way we are compensated for our time, is by the rating you give.
.

You must click one of the stars ( or rate expert ) in order for us to be compensated for answering your question.
.
Please ask any question you might have about your answer before rating this. If you find you have a problem being able to rate me, please let me know.
.
It was a pleasure working for you. If you have more items you would like to ask me about, just start a new question addressed to "Glenda" it would be my pleasure to help you.
.

Glenda,
.
Please Rate this in order for me to get credit for my work from the Justanswer site.