Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
53729464

I am looking appraiser to come to my home in New Jersey. My

Customer Question

hello Pearl
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: I am looking for an appraiser to come to my home in New Jersey. My mother passed away and we have a lot of her mid century glassware, imported crystal from Poland and various books. Do you kno wwhere I can find someone.
JA: Is there anything else the Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: No. I also hav esome antique toys, a victrola. Some other item sthat my in laws have given us
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appraiser about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  ncsunburst replied 7 months ago.

Hi, My name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you. What city do you live in​ in New Jersey so I can locate a local appraiser that can help you with your items?. Thanks Mike