LadyTanya65
LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser
Experience:  25+ years experience in Antiques, Certified Appraiser, Speaker, Member of AOA, Asheford Institute Antiques,and I am an Antique Researcher
52235960

Info or estimated value of Pepsi Cola 1950's advertising

Customer Question

Info or estimated value of Pepsi Cola 1950's advertising sign that has been mounted onto a bar/counter?
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 5 months ago.

Hi This is Tanya , The sign reads Took in its three sizes................. Pepsi was sold in three sizes at the bar or soda shop this counter came from establishment was in Mexico possibly or a community where Spanish was the chosen language. Age is 1950s and value is $250.00 as is.

If I have answered all your questions and helped you please rate my answer as this is how I am paid from the site. It does not cost you anything more to rate the answer it is just how I am paid from the site.

Thank you :

At the top left above our post are a series of 5 stars:

1 or 2 stars are that I have not helped you in answering 3-4 I have helped you yet not completely and 5 stars are I have answered you and been fully helpful. If you still have questions please allow me to help you fully before rating with the stars. I enjoy helping customers and do my best to fully answer all question.