Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.

I'm trying to find the name of an artist on an oil painting

Customer Question

I'm trying to find the name of an artist on an oil painting I have. It is a 12x16 with a butterfly and flowers. Blue and pink rose. It looks like possible signature is C. K. Glam or Graham. It has a collectors corner Inc. number of C50619
JA: The Expert will know what to do. Is there anything else important you think the Expert should know?
Customer: it has markings also on the back edge of the canvas that may say "Levine" "#3" and the word "SLUP"
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Expert about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  rarewares replied 3 months ago.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help. The next step would be for me to see pictures of the print,
signature and back of print where there might be labels or writing.
Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures one at a time.