Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.

My mother bought the set of renderings of presidential

Customer Question

my mother bought the set of renderings of presidential homes. she is in here 90's now and I am trying to help her with her assets. is there any marketable value to these and how can I help her liquidate this asset?
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 3 months ago.

Hello my name is Glenda,
I have been in the antique business for over 45 years, Appraising, Antique shop owner, also buying and selling on today's current market. it is my pleasure to put my experience to work for you.
Please note I am unable to do live phone conversations, if you get a message asking to do a phone call, this is not from me.

Are these sketches, or printed sketches? What size are they, what date is on them?