A. Schuyler
A. Schuyler, Research Analyst
Experience:  30 years in research
3157612

Where can i buy a sprite soda crate

Customer Question

where can i buy a sprite soda crate
Category: Appraisals
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Sorry, I should add that it is a wooden vintage one with a yellow front thank you!
Expert:  Dr Easton replied 5 months ago.

Hi my name is***** highly suggest Ebay. They often have stuff like that for sale. I actually looked it up there are several on there right now to buy. I have bought vintage stuff before on Ebay and have always been extremely happy. I hope that you can find what you are looking for. I am a Coca-cola vintage girl myself but Sprite is a classic soda that also should be cherished. I hope you have a wonderful day. Thank you for using justanswer and please rate us so that we can continue to strive to be the best that we can be.

If you need anymore help please let me know.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I had already looked on EBay and many other sites....the crate I am looking for is specific; it says Sprite on it and is yellow. There are none on Ebay....thank you.

By any chance do you have a picture of one? There have been so many made over the years it can be hard to locate the exact one.

Expert:  A. Schuyler replied 5 months ago.

The last one I saw on Ebay was January 2015 and it sold for $510.00. I saw another that sold online for only $250 in 2014. Sprite crates like the one you want are extremely rare and may only come up for sale anywhere once every year or two. You should put in a saved search on Ebay so that you will be notified if one does get listed there.

Kind regards,

Schuyler

~

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I had already looked at the locations and done the searches you suggested. Although this site was not helpful, thanks for trying to help.

You're so very welcome. This isn't something that comes on the market more than every few years. There isn't on for sale right now. I wish I could make one appear for you, but all I could do was spend several hours looking.

Have a great holiday!

Schuyler

~