LadyTanya65
LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser
Experience:  25+ years experience in Antiques, Certified Appraiser, Speaker, Member of AOA, Asheford Institute Antiques,and I am an Antique Researcher
52235960

Wedgwood State Seal Series commemorating the Bicentennial of

Customer Question

Wedgwood State Seal Series commemorating the Bicentennial of American Independence.
Set No 1 The Commonwealth of Virginia
Jefferson profile on first plate and 2nd plate a Virginia SIC seal
The series will be completed in 1976.
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 9 months ago.

Hello my name is***** am a certified appraiser and would be happy to help you, These sets have a current value of 75.00 a st in original boxes---State Seal-State Signers by Wedgwood , Description: Jasperware -Set Of 2-Signer And Seal. these sets were only produced in 1976.

If I can be of further help please let me know I am always happy to help.

If I have answered all your questions and helped you please rate my answer as this is how I am paid from the site. It does not cost you anything more to rate the answer it is just how I am paid from the site.

Thank you :

At the top left above our post are a series of 5 stars:

1 or 2 stars are that I have not helped you in answering 3-4 I have helped you yet not completely and 5 stars are I have answered you and been fully helpful. If you still have questions please allow me to help you fully before rating with the stars. I enjoy helping customers and do my best to fully answer all question.

Thank you :

20 Jun 2016, 9:53 PM