Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
53729464

I have a compete set of Heinrich Serb Bavaria dinner

Customer Question

I have a compete set of Heinrich Serb Bavaria dinner set...like to sell it how should I go about this?
Pattern is gold and platinum edge can send pictures if you like and inventory ...
These are from 1962 bought in Europe
Thank you is advance for your help!
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  Diana F. replied 5 months ago.

Hi and my name is ***** ***** I'll be glad to try and help.

.

If you'd like I can help value your set and give you and idea of some of the best places to try and sell your set. Yes, a picture of the pattern and an inventory of your pieces would be a huge help. Thank you.

.

If your message box has a blue box that says "attach file" or a paper clip icon you can use that to upload photos.
.
Here's another way that works really well:
.
Go to http://www.imgur.com.
Click "Computer".
Double click the image you want to upload.
Click "Start Upload".
When the image appears on your screen, just copy the link from that page and paste it on this page.
.
If those don't work you can email them.
.

Email the pictures to***@******.***

They have to be sent from the same email address that you used to sign up Answer (which is usually the email address you use to Log In). It has to be the same email address or JA won't recognize it and they'll just delete them.

.
Make sure you tell them that you've tried everything and that you're trying to get pictures to me (DianaF) in antiques and give them your screen (customer) name and your real name.

.
That should do it.

.
Thanks,

Diana