Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.

I have a Farmer "Godey Lady" doll which I've owned since the

Customer Question

I have a Mark Farmer "Godey Lady" doll which I've owned since the mid 1960s. She is different in size and form from their "Jennie June" doll. Would this doll have any value today?
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: The doll has a stuffed, cloth body. The head doesn't look straight ahead like a typical doll, but is slightly tilted to one side. The arms, head, and legs are made of bisque porcelain and the doll has red (bisque) hair.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Antiques Appraiser about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  rarewares replied 4 months ago.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the item and any marks, labels or writing.