Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.

I have a artist proof, framed. What is it's value. I have a,

Customer Question

I have a ***** ***** artist proof, framed. What is it's value.
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: I have a ***** *****, artist proof, "Hitching post, San Antonio Mission" what is it's value?
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Antiques Appraiser about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  rarewares replied 4 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help. The next step would be for me to see pictures of the piece,
signatures if any and back of piece for any writing or labels.
Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures one at a time.