rusufdavi
rusufdavi, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques and collectibles
73504548

I have a vintage Marbro Lamp number 0910 that was

Customer Question

I have a vintage Marbro Lamp number 0910 that was manufactured in Los Angles. What does the number mean and how much is it worth?
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 5 months ago.

Hello

Thank you for making your question to JustAnswer. My name is*****'m an Antiques Expert and I will try to help you with your particular inquiry. Please, don't hesitate to contact me any time or to make follow up questions if needed.

Marbro Lamp company was founded by Morris Markoff and his brother, hence the name Marbro from Markoff brothers. They started the company shortly after WWII. The company was located in a 3 story brick building in the garment district of Los Angeles, just south of downtown right by the Santa Monica Freeway. During the time they ran the company, they sold almost as many antiques as they did lamps.

The number 0910 is the specific serial number of your lamp. Marbro Lamp hand signed all their lamps with a serial number.

Regarding the value of your item, I have just perform a market research of similar sold items as yours. I performed the research based upon the most recent finished auctions and private sells, so the value given is the real market value of your item. This is the only way to know the exact value of your unit.

The value will be in the range of 2,000-3,000$.

Please, use the stars to rate my answer or let me know if I can help you any further!