Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
53729464

I have a vintage rocker believed to have been manufactured

Customer Question

I have a vintage rocker believed to have been manufactured in Montgomery, AL. Similar to the rocker pictured here only different print and I do have the stool. http://www.collectorsweekly.com/stories/172399-antique-rocker?in=180
I knew the owner who had used it when she was nursing her kids in the early 1960s.
Curious to it's value...I would say it is in fair condition.
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 10 months ago.

Hello
Thank you for making your question to JustAnswer. My name is*****'m an Antiques Expert and I will try to help you with your particular inquiry. Please, don't hesitate to contact me any time or to make follow up questions if needed.

Could you provide a picture of any metal part-nail, screws..etc-of the furniture?

Also, could you inspect the furniture to try to locate the manufacturer label or mark if present?

Thanks