Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.

The ceiling of my 20 x 20 garage was built with from the

Customer Question

The ceiling of my 20 x 20 garage was built with wood from the 1939 worlds fair. Is this an item that interests collectors?
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 4 months ago.

Hello my name is***** am a certified appraiser. I would be happy to help you. I have a few questions...... what type of providence do you have to follow this wood from the 1939 worlds fair? Yes, there are people that love this type of wood to re-purpose and make furniture out of, to make frames, all sorts of items that are made of the older aged wood.