LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser
Experience:  25+ years experience in Antiques, Certified Appraiser, Speaker, Member of AOA, Asheford Institute Antiques,and I am an Antique Researcher

I have some old, maybe first issued vhs Disney Movies. I

Customer Question

I have some old, maybe first issued vhs Disney Movies. I heard they may have a good value on them. Any information on these? Any info on these?
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 4 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a certified appraiser and would b happy to help you. Yes, first edition VHS still sealed (never opened) Disney movies hold a value of 35-75.00 depending on what movie it is. Opened VHS tapes (previously viewed) still have value as long as they are in excellent working condition and the cases are still in great shape- no markings not bent or tore etc......... they have a value of 10-40.00 depending on the title.

If I may be of further help please let me know. I am always happy to help.

If I have answered all your questions and helped you please rate my answer as this is how I am paid from the site. It does not cost you anything more to rate the answer it is just how I am paid from the site. Thank you :

At the top left above our post are a series of 5 stars:

1 or 2 stars are that I have not helped you in answering 3-4 I have helped you yet not completely and 5 stars are I have answered you and been fully helpful. If you still have questions please allow me to help you fully before rating with the stars. I enjoy helping customers and do my best to fully answer all question.