Nora, Expert in Fine & Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2017

I have in my possession flatware imprinted with Silver

Customer Question

Hello! I have in my possession flatware imprinted with Silver Plated Stainless Korea and would like to know it's value, please.
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 4 months ago.

Hello my name is***** am a certified appraiser I would be happy to help you. The silver plated stainless Korea has many patterns Can you tell me the pattern you have or post a few photos of the silverware that I could look over to give you a more accurate value as the values are all over the place without a more individualized pattern to confirm to.

Thank you I look forward to helping you.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Thank you, LadyTanya65;I took a picture with my cell and would appreciate an email to send it to you at.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
are you responding?

hello Yes I am online sorry I was working on another question.

You may email the photos to ***@******.*** and in the email please put "for ladytanya65" they will forward on to me.

or another option is clicking the file upload button here in our post and follow prompts.

Expert:  Nora replied 4 months ago.

Silver plated stainless steel flatware sets from Korea can sell for a high of about $20 possibly $40 for a standard set with 4-6 place settings.

Please take a moment to leave a rating by clicking the stars. If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating.