Wayne, Appraiser
Experience:  Appraiser
67223111

How much is a baseball signed in 1947 by Babe ? The person's

Customer Question

How much is a baseball signed in 1947 by Babe Ruth? The person's name is ***** ***** that he signed it for, too.
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  Wayne replied 5 months ago.

My name is***** have been dealing in and appraising sports memorabilia for over 40 years, and I can help you with this. Assuming this is authentic and in good condition. This would sell for $5000-7000 at auction and Insurance value is $10,000. To get top price this should be certified by a company such as PSA DNA or JA. Items certified by these companies seem to do well at auction.

Thank you,

Expert:  Wayne replied 5 months ago.

Is there anything else I can tell you about this? If not please take time to rate my service, click on the stars. This is the way justanswer compensates me for my time and efforts without additional cost to you. It has been a pleasure working with you.
Thanks again,