Nora, Expert in Fine & Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2017

Value of signed and numbered. By dunnington ,1972 : Wild

Customer Question

Value of signed and numbered. By Tom dunnington ,1972
JA: The Expert will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Expert can help you best.
Customer: Wild life prints total of,6 number 2000 of 5000 framed American bald eagle ospry from cottage hill
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Expert should know?
Customer: PD 1000 $ from Texaco as they sold these through them in1972 in original frame
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Expert about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  Nora replied 4 months ago.

On today's market, the signed limited edition framed wildlife prints by Tom Dunnington sell for an average of $35 - $75 for each print. With 6 prints, that is a total value of $210 - $450.

Please take a moment to leave a rating by clicking the stars. If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating.

Expert:  Nora replied 4 months ago.

Just checking in to see if you viewed your answer and if you are seeking further assistance?

Please let me know.