Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
53729464

I have four Clayton 24" X 18" prints in good condition

Customer Question

I have four Clayton Turner 24" X 18" prints in good condition titled as follows:
Chuck Wagon
Bad Hombres
On The Trail
Maverick
Please advise the value of these.
Thanks.
Fred Avers
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  Nora replied 6 months ago.

On today's market, Clayton Turner prints sell for $40 - $80 each.

Feel free to add photos here at anytime, there is not an additional charge to send pictures here.

Please take a moment to leave a rating by clicking the stars. If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating.

~Nora

Expert:  Glenda B. replied 6 months ago.

Hello my name is***** will be happy to help you.
.

.
This is your answer, please rate this after reading the answer. You do so clicking one of the top stars or smiley faces ( on phones possibly )!
.
The Prints have an estimated value on the current market for an average of Chuck Wagon -$100.00-115.00, Bad Hombres-$100.00-120.00, On The Trail -$120.00-130.00, Maverick -$110.00-120.00, depending on the condition and where it is for sale at.

.
Keep in mind that not all estimated values are obtained, your geographic area plays a big role in what prices can be obtained. If you plan on selling this I would list this for sell on the internet where it will have the largest shopping market. There are some great sites you can sell from.
.
You can sell on Etsy, which is a great place to sell from, you list Vintage Items, they can stay until they sell. Much like having a little store online. There is also Rubylane, which is a more upscale site where people sell more expensive items. There is also Tias and GoAntiques, which is on the same scale of Rubylane. There is Amazon Market Place, ArtFire and of course Ebay. All of these sites get you a lot of World Wide exposure and bring the best traffic. They are all great! If you sell to a dealer, antique shop or resell shop you can expect to get about 30-40% of what it is worth since they have to resell the item.
.
If you have more items you would like to ask me about, just start a new question addressed to "Glenda" it would be my pleasure to help you.
.
Rating of the answer is for my professionalism in my communications with you.
.
It is not based on the value of an item, which appraisers have no control over, or any site issues ( technical or otherwise) that may occur while using the site.

.
As appraisers we do not work for the Just Answer Site. After being verified we are allowed to come to the site to answer customer's questions
.
The only way we are compensated for our time, is by the rating you give. Clicking one of the stars or smiley faces is very much appreciated. If you find you have a problem being able to rate me, please let me know.
.

It was a pleasure working for you,
:) ( smiles )
.
Glenda

Expert:  Nora replied 6 months ago.

Just checking in to see if you viewed your answer and if you are seeking further assistance?

Please let me know.

Sincerely,

Nora

Hi, I'm just checking in once again to see how things are going. Let me know if you still need help with this question. I will be happy to help with any further question you might have on this. I strive to answer any and all questions a customer might have in order for you to have a enjoyable experience with me as an appraiser.
.
Thank you so much!
Glenda