Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine & Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2017
71377891

I have a Sonja Henie doll I received as a child in the

Customer Question

I have a Sonja Henie doll I received as a child in the 1940's (I am 81 years old). It is in excellent condition, no cracking or chips. Hair and outfit is original, in excellent condition. The only thing missing is one of her gloves. What would be the value of this doll?
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  Nora replied 6 months ago.

The majority of the Sonja Henie dolls were made by Madame Alexander. Values depend on the height of the doll and 18" - 22" versions sell for a high average of $350 - $500 on today's market.

Feel free to add photos here at anytime, there is not an additional charge to send pictures here.

Please take a moment to leave a rating by clicking the stars. If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating.

~Nora