Nora, Expert in Fine & Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2017

A painting : A.Sattler Siegerschmidt painter, still life,

Customer Question

A painting
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: A.Sattler Siegerschmidt painter, still life, 20x24
JA: Is there anything else the Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: I can send pictures
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appraiser about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  Nora replied 5 months ago.

In order for me to properly assess what you have I will need to see images of the front, back (do not remove from frame) and a clear, in-focus close-up of the signature.

If you had already attached images to your initial posting, they are not showing for me here on my end.

Please send the photos at your convenience. There is not an extra charge to provide more pictures here.

Expert:  Nora replied 4 months ago.

An original still life painting by Austrian painter Anna Sattler-SeigerSchmidt (1873 - 1962) can carry an auction estimate of $1000 - $2000 on today's market. The suggested insurance or replacement value is $3000.

Please take a moment to leave a rating by clicking the stars. If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating.

Expert:  Nora replied 4 months ago.

Just checking in to see if you viewed your answer and if you are seeking further assistance?

Please let me know.