LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser
Experience:  25+ years experience in Antiques, Certified Appraiser, Speaker, Member of AOA, Asheford Institute Antiques,and I am an Antique Researcher

What is the value of a Howard Miller grandfather clock

Customer Question

what is the value of a Howard Miller grandfather clock cherry finish, 61st anniversery
Serial Number 562-667
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 5 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a certified appraiser and would be happy to help you Please allow me to look this up and post back here promptly.

Do you happen to have a photo of the overall clock I could review? The frame of the top and way the clock is decorated is what I am looking for to get an accurate value on the clock.

Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 4 months ago.

Hello I hadn't heard from you so I have been digging deeper and found the following information for you. 1985 Model with serial number 562-667 , 61st Anniversary Edition, The Howard Miller Grandfather clock with cherry finish is valued at 2700-3200.00 in good working condition.

If I may help you further please let me know.

If I may be of further help please let me know as I am always happy to help.

If I have answered all your questions and helped you please rate my answer as this is how I am paid from the site. It does not cost you anything more to rate the answer it is just how I am paid from the site. Thank you :

At the top left above our post are a series of 5 stars:

1 or 2 stars are that I have not helped you in answering 3-4 I have helped you yet not completely and 5 stars are I have answered you and been fully helpful. If you still have questions please allow me to help you fully before rating with the stars. I enjoy helping customers and do my best to fully answer all question