Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.

I am looking to have some Asian items appraised. Have I come

Customer Question

I am looking to have some Asian items appraised. Have I come to the right place?
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  Robert S. replied 5 months ago.

Hi Dee,

I would be happy to help with your Asian items.

We normally do one item per question, so pick whichever one you would like to start with and please go ahead and add photos at your convenience.

Many thanks,

Customer: replied 5 months ago.

Hand painted Burmese/Tibeten in Gold Deep Red and Black with Silver.

22" High x 6.75" Wide x 4.75" Deep. Antique.

Is there a way to email you the photos direct? I am getting an error when I click on the insert photo link.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.

Celedon Bowl with Children's faces.

3" High x 9.5" in Diameter.

Yes, sure, you can email them to me, it just takes a little longer. The only address that gets to me is:

Mark the email for my attention, Robert S. in the Antiques category otherwise they won't know who to send it to. I work "on" rather than "for" JustAnswer as an independent agent so all emails have to go through a third party to protect everyone's privacy. It may take up to 24 hours, but I'll let you know as soon as I see it this end.

Or, you can get them to me immediately by uploading them to a free public picture hosting site and giving me the link. The one I prefer is

Just three clicks and a copy and paste and you are done:
Go to
(no need to 'log in' or 'register' it makes it too complicated)
Click on "Upload Images"
Click on "Browse Your Computer"
Select the pictures you want to send me from the box that pops up.
Hit "open".
Click on "Start Upload" (and wait few seconds pictures to load)
And then copy the link they give you. It will look similar to this and it's located on the right hand side of the page under where it says "Share Link"
and paste it here where you are typing to me.

Hope this helps!

Best wishes,

Expert:  Robert S. replied 4 months ago.

Hi Dee,

Just checking back to see whether you had emailed the photos. They have not appeared this end. If so, please can you re-send. Remember, the only address that gets to me is:

Many thanks,