Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.

We have a full set of bone china made by Fukagawa. The

Customer Question

We have a full set of bone china made by Fukagawa. The pattern is Dorset. The setting is for eight [8] with extra dishes. The inventory is pretty extensive.
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: I purchased the original set in Japan in 1964. It has been rarely used.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Appraiser should know?
Customer: I'm not sure what more I could add concerning the pattern except that it is bone china with gold rims and verges.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appraiser about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  Doris - dfm925 replied 5 months ago.
Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** been an antiques collector, dealer and appraiser for over 56 years.I will be pleased to help you.Please know that I cannot accept any requests for "live conversations" such as phone calls.I give my best answers in writing when I have time to think about them.Sometimes a "Chat box" will pop-up asking if you would like a live conversation. Please know it is not from me. Sets come in many different sizes. Your set serves 8. How many pieces does each person have? What serving pieces do you have? These can add 30-50% to the value of a set. Kind regards,Doris