Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.

John Drescher co ny two teens in field looks dutch JA: I

Customer Question

John Drescher co ny two teens in field looks dutch
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: 9x12 framed print- boy and girl look to be praying
JA: Is there anything else the Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: Looks like they are harvesting a crop
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appraiser about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  twinb1201 replied 5 months ago.
Hello,My name is ***** ***** I'm happy to help.I need to see clear images of the print and of the copyright and publisher information. Please see our help page for help uploading images. to Click "Computer".2. Double click the image you want to upload.3. Click "Start Upload".4. When the image appears on your screen, just copy the link from that page and paste it on this page.If that doesn't work for you:You can email the pictures to***@******.***, and ask them to forward the pictures to me. You must tell them the pictures are for the Antiques category, and give them your user name and mine, which is Judith-on-Antiques. It is important for you to send the email from the address with which you registered at Just Answer. If you are sending them from a phone, you must put the original email address in the text.